- When and where will you share this adventure?
- What do you need for this activity?
- How will you share what you drew?
- Where will everyone put their drawings so that you can remember to cooperate with each other? Remember to make just one drawing together in each team.
- Draw pictures of how the members of your team cooperate with each other.
- Each team can share its picture with the rest of the group. Tell everyone else about how your team cooperates!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How does everyone cooperate with each other?
- What good ways to cooperate did the other Lodges share?
- How can you do a better job of cooperating?
Keep it Simple
Start by drawing a picture on your own that shows how you cooperate with others. Then, work together with the rest of your team to include all your drawings in one big collage (smaller pictures attached to each other).