- What style of leadership would work best in this situation?
- How are you going to flip the tarp?
- Designate a leader and try to flip the tarp your team is standing on. Take turns so that everyone can be the leader.
- If the group is not successful, switch the team leader and try again.
- Have each group rotate through each person so everybody has a turn as team leader.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What made a leader have a successful team?
- How can a different style of leadership affect the success of the team?
- What worked? What didn’t?
Keep it Simple
Start with a slightly simpler task – folding the tarp while standing on it! Once you’ve gotten an idea of how to move on the tarp, try flipping it!
Take it Further
What other team building/ice breaker games do you know? Lead one for the rest of the group!