- What are some places you would like to visit on hikes?
- When will you go on each hike?
- What do you need to wear? What do you need to pack?
- What snacks will you bring?
As a team or Section, pick out some places you would like to visit on hikes, and then list your hikes so that each is longer than the one before. Plan to take the hikes over a few months. After you are done hiking to every place on your list, add up the total distance from your hikes to see how far you have gone!
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How far did you hike in total?
- How do you feel about what you have done?
- Did you and your friends have fun?
- How can you challenge yourself on your next Adventure?
Keep it Simple
- Use a map to plan a hike around your neigbourhood! What important landmarks will you see? Enjoy your hike!
Take it Further
- Try hiking a marathon!