- Where will you set up your obstacle course? In your meeting area? Outside?
- What obstacles will you use?
- What stuff do you need for this adventure? Who will find it?
- Take turns trying the obstacle course in pairs, while trying to keep your beach ball off the ground without using your hands.
- If you make it through the course with one friend, try again with someone else.
- The key to this challenge will be for each pair to talk to one another while doing the obstacle course. That way, each pair can work as a good team.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- How did you find this adventure?
- What did you and your partner do to be successful?
- What would you change next time?
Keep it Simple
Start by going through the obstacle course by yourself without a ball so that you can try the different obstacles. If there are any that are difficult for you, practice them a few times before going through the course again with your partner and ball.
Take it Further
Try going through the course with your partner while holding different things, like a softball or a giant beachball. Which was the hardest to do? Which was the easiest?