- What adventure do you want to be prepared to do?
- What excersises or skills have you identified as essential?
- What equipment will you need?
- What is your timeline to practise these excersises or skills?
- Will you practise as a team or individually—or both?
- How will you track your progress?
- Make a plan for how you are going to practise your skill or exercise.
- Take on your skill and exercise preparations.
- Complete your adventure, for which you have prepared.
- After your adventure, take some time to reflect on whether or not your practise made a difference in your adventure.
- What do you know now that you did not know before?
- What did you enjoy most about your planned preparations?
- How did your planned preparations affect your adventure?
- Would you take time to prepare in this way for another adventure?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- Your skill or exercise doesn’t have to be complicated! Learn to do push-ups correctly, try yoga or learn how to throw a curveball.
Take it Further
- Make this part of a long-term plan and create a healthy living plan! https://www.scouts.ca/activity-finder/create-a-healthy-living-plan.html