- What playground could you use in your community?
- What materials do you need to document your workout?
- What equipment or clothing is required?
- Use the playground to practise some different exercises.
- Can you use all of the equipment in your workout?
- Try creating a workout that uses a good balance of all of your muscles, and share your workout with another Section.
- Some example work outs you could try: monkey bar chin-ups, slide pull ups, swing stretches or anything else you can think of!
- What skills did you develop by creating the workout?
- What was the most difficult part?
- What was your favourite part of creating the workout?
Remember to submit your activities on our Scouts for Sustainability Take Action Map
Keep it Simple
- It’s time to get moving and stay active! In your Lodges, Lairs or Patrols, split up the playground and determine the best exercises. What gets your heart beating faster? Which exercises make you stronger? What kind of obstacle course could you create to get you warmed up?
Take it Further
- Create a detailed workout using as much of the playground as possible. Practise presenting instructions on how to do the exercises properly, and coach a younger Section through your workout.