- What sport would you like to try?
- Is there a league that you would you like to join?
- What equipment is required?
- Practise your leadership and coaching skills through a sport of your choice.
- This means that it’s up to your Section to decide how it wants to stay active and healthy.
- There are plenty of sports to consider playing, but some are especially popular as co-ed, recreational activities. Softball, basketball, soccer, dodgeball, floor hockey and ultimate Frisbee are all great sports for players of all abilities.
- What skills did you develop by participating?
- How did you demonstrate leadership in the sports?
- What made playing fun?
- What was your favourite part?
Keep it Simple
- Plan an evening meeting of sports! It could be a tournament of a single sport, or you could bring equipment for multiple sports and play a few short games.
Take it Further
- Organize a sports day for younger members of your Group, or other people in your area. It can be a tournament of some sport, a series of organized games or races, or a chance for people to try out new sports they’ve never tried before, such as pickleball, sepak takraw or Spikeball.